Monday, July 7, 2008

Wait till i get my hands on you!

Books i want to get my hands on:

1. 'The Host', by Stephenie Meyers (one of my favourite authors)

This is her latest book! Can't wait to see what this is all about.

And it's 20% off for MPH members! I waaaaaannnnt!



2. 'Breaking Dawn', also by Stephenie Meyers.

This book is the fourth and final sequel to her best-selling novels,namely 'Twilight', 'New Moon' and 'Eclipse'. Weeeee! i have all three books. Not gonna miss the final one,that's for sure. But i shall have to wait for its release in August this year.


3. 'The Chocolate Run' by Dorothy Koomson.

The title sounds catchy right? hehe. I have not read her previous book, 'My Best Friend's Girl', which is quite popular. But i'm seriously hoping to get my hands on those two books.



4. 'When God Whispers Your Name', by Max Lucado.

I flipped thru this book once in Borders bookstore..The first chapter itself gripped me and i didn't want to leave the bookstore without having it. Sadly, i didn't carry enough cash with me that time.=(



Gosh..i actually have a whole lot more books which i wanna buy and read. Talk about books by Cecilia Ahern and Sophie Kinsella and loads more...and self-help books like those by Robert Kiyosaki and all.. Books are just never enough for me! But i shall stop with just four today.

Gee.. i sound D E S P E R A T E. Haha.

Well, can't help it..Books are very much a part of my life eversince i was a child.Can you imagine life without books? I really can't.

How i wish i owned the entire MPH bookstore chain. Then i can have as may books as i wanna have.=D

Somebody please relieve my heavy cravings for those books!

No comments: