Sunday, March 15, 2009

Lost my phone. =(

Lost my phone yesterday at Tesco Cheras... =(
And it's the 2nd time losing my phone. *sighs* The first one was pick-pocketed in monorail..

A phone which i've used for barely a year is now in the hands of i-dunno-who....
The thing that baffles me the most is i don't even know how i lost it.
As bizarre as that sounds, i only realized it was gone when i searched for it minutes later and couldn't find it.
I was with Josh at that time so he called my number, and a man picked up. That was when i knew it was.........

But reality couldn't sink in until much later.. Cuz i just couldn't accept the fact that my phone was lost! And a brand new one too.
This time i really couldn't help crying cuz it was my second time for goodness sake.
I'm seriously worked up about it.
It wasn't that bad the previous time...But if you lose for phone for the 2nd time, you'll know how terrible that feels. What more one that is used for less than a year. =/

When i finally calmed down, i could only say i wish the man (who most probably have picked it up from the pavement) that he'll be blessed.
As naive as this might sound, i actually smsed him to beg for the phone. Twice. I even said i'll give him RM 200 in exchange. You never try you never know what the outcome might be right?
But all he did was slammed and shut my phone. Typical.

How i wish people in society can be more honest.
If i were to pick up a phone and receive numerous calls and smses from the rightful owner, even if i'm sooo tempted to keep the pretty phone, i'll still relent in the end.
Afterall, its NOT my phone right.
I'll put myself in the person's shoes and think how overwhelmed he/she might be. That knowledge itself is enough to drive me to return the phone.
Or if that's not enough, my conscience will make me feel really guilty.

But i guess in society today, there are more baddies than goodies. Even the Bible says we're ''living in the days where evil prevails''.
It only tells me (and you) that we should really be vigilent wherever we go.

Until i've redeemed my previous number, i'll be using my digi number for now...
And i seriously dunno what phone to get next....it's like i've exhausted all my ideas for a good phone.....(my first was a Sony Ericsson K 610i, then a K660i..sob)

Maybe a Blackberry? =P
Or,
probably not.
If that gets stolen, i'll probably never buy phones ever again.

No comments: