Monday, April 13, 2009

Is it wrong to do right?

My question is very simple:
Is it wrong to do right?

You know what you're doing is right. It can't be wrong.
Cuz it is in line with your conscience..unless of course you've totally shut out your own conscience or that little voice within which will eventually make every wrong seem right.
But in my case,even God's word has confirmed what im doing is right.
The Scriptures have confirmed it.
Various incidences has served to be a warning and confirmation.

But it seems like the whole world is caving in around me..
It has become so much of a normality that the wrong is beginning to seem right.
And the thing which saddens me most is..even the closest around me are hurting as a result of my decisions..

Is it wrong to do right?
Is it wrong to not conform to the pattern of this world and comply with God's will?

'Do not conform any longer to the pattern of this world, but be transformed by the renewing of your mind. Then you will be able to test and approve what God's will is—his good, pleasing and perfect will.'
~Romans 12:2

I guess it is true that obedience has a price to pay.
It doesn't come easy.
But until i see Him face to face, I will continue to run the race with eternity in mind.
Temporal pleasures shouldn't hinder me from walking in the way that is pleasing to the Lord.
Because when i stand before the throne of judgement, i want to be able to hear my Lord say :' Well done, good and faithful servant.'

That will be the ultimate joy and reward.

No comments: