Friday, January 15, 2010

Those who sow in tears shall reap in J0Y! (Plus a MIRACLE story)

You know life is like a roller coaster.
You have your ''ups'' and your ''downs''.

Normally, my ''ups'' will surpass the ''downs''...prolly cuz im quite an optimistic person. I always believe in looking on the brighter side. Not the type to get EMO.
But no matter how ''up'' i go, there are times when i just have to come ''down''....

At this transition and juncture of my life, im at my lowest point.

I was making a very tough decision, and have already made the decision through much struggle, tears and pain. Thank God however. Cuz i know i am taking the best path and its the choice that pleases Him. But you know...i never knew obedience could be so painful and so difficult...

I've read of how the men and women of God in the Bible sacrificed the pleasures and comforts of their lives for God, just like Abraham and Queen Esther, but i never knew....it can be so, so hard to answer the call of God. So hard that you feel like running away...running back to where you can find solace.....just like Jonah at first...

What exactly did Jesus mean when He said that whoever wants to follow Him must take up their cross and follow Him?
Perhaps im getting an inkling of it now...
The cross is not a piece of cake. The one Jesus carried weighed so physically heavily upon him that He needed Simon of Cyrus to help Him carry on the way to Golgotha.
The cross He bore was approximately 76 kilograms. Imagine. Honestly, 2 kg is already too much for me to bear...

So when Christ said we had to carry our cross, i don't think He meant it was going to be an easy task. Not just physically, but in all emotional and spiritual aspect as well...

Jesus laid down all His rights as a Son of God..all His powers and glory.. when He descended to earth as a man. Jesus laid down that part of His rights as a Son of God in complete surrender to Father God. He had all the rights to question Father God, ''Why Me?''. I mean why couldn't Jesus have came in all His splendor and glory instead? That would have caused the whole world to believe that indeed, He is the Saviour.

But no, Jesus chose to obey the creative plan of Father God. I mean who would have thought that God would send His son to descend in human form? And as a tiny baby born in the lowliest manner? :)
I've come to realize that God's ways are always extraordinary and peculiar. Even in my life.(:

*
*
*
*

Obedience always brings about testing.
And honestly, i never knew the test can be so much harder and even more painful than the decision of obeying itself. If you get my point.

Obedience = Very hard
The test that comes with Obedience = So hard that can die.(not literally tho)

I feel so alone in this journey..
Now that im back in KL, I feel like i can escape the 'pain' back in Johor even just for a couple of days. But i know i will have to face reality sooner or later.
Oh that God would truly enlarge my capacity for Him~
and grant me strength to do His will.

God, i know you are with me. Your Word assures me again and again. Continue to uphold me with thy righteous right hand. Evil or schemes will not prevail against me. For if my God is for me then who can be against me? Help me to intensify my prayer life even in times of need,struggle and suffering, Lord. Amen.




*
*
*
*






Even in the midst of my lowest point, you know God is just so faithful? I can't help but to repeat that over and over again!
Here's a miracle experience to encourage everyone and to give JESUS all the glory!

My family has 2 cars. One Waja, and One old Merc.

Unfortunately, or fortunately, the Waja was stolen in the month of November last year.(2009)
It was stolen in Leisure Mall.. when my parents parked the car at the carpark, only to realize it was Gone when they came back! Poof! hilang!
They checked the CCTV with the guards and saw how the thieves drove the car away. So hebat...
Well,I'll spare you the details..but the point is the Waja was stolen.

And you know whats the truly amazing part?

Never once was a car stolen in the guards' 15 years of work at Leisure Mall.
It has NEVER occurred before.
That's what baffles all of us.

And the weirder part, why would the thieves wanna steal an old Waja (its WKH already..) when there were so many biggg luxurious cars like BMWs in the carpark?

And to top it off, i just came back from the prayer school, SOL at Sabah at that time when my mum broke the news to me. Call me crazy or super spiritual or what..But at that point, i just sensed that it might be a warfare. A deterrent from the evil one. I could be wrong but thats just my POV. But i knew even if it was not warfare, it was definitely a test from God.
Cuz the way it happened and why it happened as well as the timing was all too unusual....

Thereafter, my parents got over it. But it was difficult when there's only 1 car left and with 4 ppl in the family who needs to use it. ><
But we made do with whats left.
Oh and the awesome part?
My dad drove my mum to work during that period of time.hehe.
Rekindle the romance what right? haha
And they tried to claim insurance etc etc and our new car, a bigger and better one, is arriving soon.Due this week i think.

But you know the way God works is so amazing?
Just yesterday, my sis told me the police found the Waja!
Im like....W H A T??? S E R I O U S?
I have not got the details from my parents yet, but according to sis,
they caught the two thieves and the car is now at the police station.
After so long.....man...im utterly speechless....

First and foremost, how on earth can a car that is lost be found?
even retrieving a wallet is near impossible. A CAR???!!

I
can
only
say

WOW.

NOTHING IS IMPOSSIBLE WITH THE GOD I SERVE.


I was laughing all the way cuz i was in SHOCK.
And then i had to give thanks to God.
Not so much on getting back the car..my parents wud be happier with that..But because God showed me thru this incident that He is still the God who sits on the throne. No matter what is happening..even if the whole world turns their back against me.. God is still for me. He never fails. Never fails.

It was really a boost for me especially when im rather discouraged by circumstances now.
This incident reminded me about God being in control of EVERYTHING~

So now we will have 3 cars.
And i can't help but think, did God just answer my prayer for a car?(for university use)
Cuz i have recently been praying bout it. LOL.

Amazed I am

5 comments:

My Stories said...

I think I should label that coffee bean pic "taken by JoeltheYap" Lolz... Do keep us (I mean whoever's reading ur blog) where the car was found, who are those thieves, if they got tell you how they steal also good or any other info lah... Hehehe... Indeed God is faithful =)

Abigail said...

haha ya..cunted photo.thanks ^^
Haha well..no exact details cuz i think my dad went to settle it.lols.
Rily amazing...

Josaiya =þ said...

See hun?? =) Press on yeah~! Hahaha....I'll be supporting u from 300km away, and if u ever need me, i'll go down~ 3hours only ma~ ^^ hehehe....gambateeehh dear =D

Btw, happy anni too~ ^^

Abigail said...

thank u love. u're the best ever :)

Josaiya =þ said...

you too love, you too. =)