Saturday, August 30, 2008

Your grace is sufficient for me

Love this quote by Sir Winston Churchill,

'Success is not final, failure is not fatal: it is the courage to continue that counts.'

******

Trial exams are still on..can't wait for the 5th of September to arrive,that is, the last day of exam.=D

However,I just wanna thank God for His faithfulness in sustaining me throughout the first week of exams.Some of the papers weren't easy and time was constantly a constraint throughout, but still, I'm really grateful that the Lord's favour is upon me..I've always had problems finishing Pengajian Am II's 3 hour paper,but this time, i managed to complete all components ...and I just feel seriously happy about it. Lol. It really means a lot to me. And even for chemistry which has always been a struggle, i think i did better did this time.At least, i felt like i could answer the essay questions though not all of it..hehe.

Am really grateful God eventually picked me up after the loss of motivation eversince the mid-term exam..Though i must say i did nothing to deserve any of His help,(cuz honestly i haven't been studying much at all) but...His "grace is always sufficient for me."(2 Corinthians 12:9) And for that, I'm ever thankful.

All the best to all of you who are sitting for exams and those who are gonna sit for them soon.
You can do it.=D

'Success is the ability to go from one failure to another with no loss of enthusiasm.' (also by Churchill)




1 comment:

Josaiya =รพ said...

lol. you bet. anyway its just a few more months, do ur best, let Him do the rest, and all will turn out just fine. XD

+u+u!!! [u understand right?]

XD