Sunday, September 21, 2008

Good and Bad news


Good news is.....



I just received a parcel from UK! Weeeeeeeee! I was so elated about it cuz this is my first time getting something that is posted from a land far, far away. Haha.

Well,it's none other than from my beloved friend, JEANNIE!

Really wasn't expecting a birthday gift from her. Wishing me thru the phone was already so awesome..haha.

Moreover the postage fee is so expensive...
Thanks a lot yea sis! I'm really touched by your simple act of love.=)

The precious gifts from her. Love everything,especially the personalized card.^^

And i also got belated gifts from Claudia and William today. Thanks a lot =D
It really doesn't matter what u guys give cuz it's the sincerity that matters rite!



My fashionista partner, Claudia, who even gave me an exotic looking ring and a layered necklace. Haha. Thanxie!



A lil' 'God bless you' gift from Will.i.am. =) hehe thanks!! GBU too!

Okie, that's the good news part.

On the other hand, STPM is drawing nearer as the day passes..less than two months.*gasp*
I've gotten most of my trial exam papers, and honestly there's still plenty of room for improvements.
Am particularly disappointed with biology this time...which has always been my fav subject... but i guess things were different this time since our papers were marked by two different teachers...and i happened to get the stricter teacher, Pn.Majinah.
Those of us whose papers were marked by her were seriously disappointed with our marks..it was totally unexpected! You can see the obvious drop in our marks compared to the mid term paper.
But i've gotta come to terms with it and just accept it.What else to do? Maybe i'll check the marking scheme and see if any marks could be added..=/
And this makes me even more determined to do better for the final thing in November.

Okay, am done posting! Shouldn't be here for too long! Need to study!

Have a great week!!!

1 comment:

Claudia said...

Haha... I am so proud! Fashionista! Bring me to pav after your STPM.. We have soooo much to explore...