Sunday, November 9, 2008

Leaning on the Lord's strength

Hey all!
My STPM will be starting next week! Starting from the 18th (Tuesday) till the 3rd of December,with one week break in between.

I do need a simple favour from those who are reading this, PLEASE uphold me in your prayers.No lengthy one..even just a simple one would make a huge difference i believe.=)
Do pray for:
-my health,no cramps,aches,whatsoever
-my exam of course..that God's favour will be upon me in each and every paper. A total of 8 papers.And that He will sustain me mentally and spiritually.

I guess that's about it.hehe. I trust that God's peace will be upon me throughout this challenging period. Reaaaaaally lookin' forward to life after this battle!

Will be updating loads more after my exams! weeeeee! =P

Leaning on the Lord's strength indeed~

No comments: