Wednesday, October 29, 2008

History repeats itself

Guess what?
I was down with tummy cramps on Monday.
And this wasn't just any of your typical cramps....It's the type that goes all the way down to your hips,and then right to your toes. It is also accompanied by severe muscle aches and it feels like your legs are so wobbly that its gonna collapse.
Seriously, it was that critical.
Or perhaps its just me?

But,I suppose if you are of the gentler species,as in females, you'd understand better.

I actually decided to get out of the house to study...you know.....get some fresh air,away from the distractions at home.. and at the same time get help for the maths sums I'm stuck with.So i headed to Starbucks with Josh. I even bought hot chocolate since it's kinda therapeutic in a sense. Also, it's my fav! lol.
All was well until a certain point when the pain started coming...And it just got so terrible that I was groaning about it every few mins. Cuz its the type of pain that comes and go..comes and go...and then returns again...and the worse part is you can't do much bout it apart from praying and massaging.
Finally, i couldn't take it and we had to rush home.

I got my share of rest and I felt better after the nap...but the cramp was still there,although not as excruciating as before.Eventually, i decided to take a pill to ease the pain.

The next morning, it was still painful...and even this morning. But towards the afternoon, the pain somehow fades. The funny thing is, having cramps for consecutive days have never happened before.This is the first if im not mistaken. WEIRD.

What i'm really hoping is that this thing won't happen next month this time..cuz that's when STPM is commencing. Really praying hard that i'll be in tip top condition during the exam period.
Seriously had enough of aches,pains,cramps,vomit...bla bla bla...

God, please restore my health to back to normal.
I know and trust that you will. =)

P/S: Yippie!Mum says she is bringing back pizzas for supper! yummmm!

No comments: