Wednesday, May 13, 2009

The Little Things

You know you're sinking into idleness when you start snapping photos of irrelevant stuffs...such as...

This.

If you're wondering what this is, its Skin Food's Rose Cheek Chock.
In plain english, its a blusher.
(In case you still don't get it, ask your mum or sis.)

This is the gel cream type.
My first time trying the cream type instead of the usual powder ones..
And i must say, this is really good. At least its value for money. Not like some overpriced goods which turn out to be rip offs.
It gives a healthy glow,somewhat like you've just stepped out of a gym kinda pinkish glow, ya know?

But i notice it needs to be reapplied every few hours cuz it wears off pretty easily.
Yet, i luv it! eheh ;)

I've started trying Skin Food instead of Body Shop recently. Just for a change.
I've always been attracted to stuffs with sweet packagings. Argh..can't help it.



Guess whats this?
Muahaha.

yup, its the keratins. Urr..what am i talking?
i mean they're strands of hairs.
My hair.

More like a whole chunk of them.
I love the colour..although my hair's regrowths cant really be seen cuz its a chocolatey brown with red base. =)
Hmm..im contemplating on cropping my hair short after my curls grow out..
should i?
hmm...

Getting really ''wu liao'' already....


And now..pics of me...urm..

Taken at mamak.
All dressed down for a good time of chilling~


Look out Point at Langat Hill.
Taken at Haven @ the Peak, a restaurant. (shall not comment on what happened there..)
Erm..my face looks bit puffy here..Maybe due to inconsistent sleeping hours?
or make up malfunction. =.=




And this i like!
=)
One of Dr.Pizzicato's latest collection:
A Topshop inspired Frill Empire sleeve dress
in one of my fav shades ---
Teal!
I really almost bought a similar one at Topshop which costs a whopping RM240!
Thankfully, stumbled upon this beauty. hehe.
Also available in Plum, Orangey red, Mustard and Black.
All the classic and in colours of this season. ;)


A classic dress for everyday wear~

Heart it to bits! =)


No comments: