Sunday, May 3, 2009

Shoe Frenzy.. and other minute rants

I'm actually very much in love with em Go Jane shoes now.
They're just so so tempting!
Well, im not exactly shopping, cuz i dun actually walk around malls to shop.
Haven't really got time for those since im quite caught up with my day job and online boutique.
This is my last month teaching tuition too,by the way.=P

With just the click of a mouse, i get to place my order and then wait for those gorgeous heels to arrive at my doorstep.
Takes about 3 weeks for these shoes to be shipped from the States.
Since these are imported from the States, the price is also pretty hefty.*really burning a hole in my pocket.gargh*
But when you slip on these heels, you can't help but feel its all worth the dwindling bank account and the long wait.
HAHA.
But honestly, they are real comfy!!
My first batch of orders includes this:

Phyton Wedge.
Ah, wedges!
the kind of shoes that marries comfort and style! =)
me like.

and

Carrie Bradshaw heels, as seen in Sex in the City.
Haven't got an exact pic..hmm.
But it looks exactly like this:
Except that its tan colour blocks and is made of velvet! =D

Wore my 5'' Bradshaw heels to church today.
Some of you may have noticed it.=P

And my latest splurge includes these two one-of-a-kind heels:



Again, wedges!
They're actually the only kind of shoes i can wear for hours,including a trip to the mall,without hurting my soles.=)))
Now you know why i lovee em?
This Chesnut Studded wedges has such a rock and roll vibe to it.
I'm really so into the rock chic look nowadays.
Don a biker jacket and floral dress to get that very 'London' look.
And oxford booties too, if you'd like.=)

See the carved heels!
*yummm*
They're what i call Architectural heels.
I had a tough time deciding what colour to get, cuz there was lavender, black, yellow,etc.
But i finally decided to get this in turquoise cuz its just such an exlcusive shade!
And of course,its pretty easy to match this with my clothes.hehe.

Hopefully these heels are meant for walking~

*
*
*
*

Just had my first ever Dr.Pizzicato (that's my e-boutique, for those of you who don't know yet) bazaar at SoHo KL, Solaris Mont Kiara last Saturday.=)
Here's how my humble booth looked like:


Each vendors are given a 6 feetx6 feet selling space.
Not very spacious actually.
The distance between vendors is only about 1 feet.

Twas really really hot. Only air coolers provided with the sun basking in its glory.As if trying to squeeze the very sweat out of us.
But i couldn't complain, could i?
afterall, i was the one who was so gung-ho about this whole bazaar idea.haha.

And the whole family troop had to tag along to show their moral support for me.=D
Thanks so very much mum, dad and sis. *And bro, even though you were busy marching at your NS camp in Melaka. Missing you!*
And of course, not forgetting dear Josh who stayed with me from 10am to close to 10pm.
Which is a long stretch of 12 hours.
And who bought me sandwiches and red dates can drinks from Cold Storage when i was almost fainting from excessive heat.
Thanks so much for your sacrifice dearie.=)

And its no wonder i got such a dark tan!
Imagine having the sun shining directly at you for at least 6 hours. =/

Anyway, i would still say it was a great experience!
Manage to sell quite a number items eventhough not as much as i would have liked.hehe.
And to be honest, the crowd wasn't even close to 7000, as promised.
But still, i should pat myself on the back for managing it thus far, don't ya think? =)
And also, i couldn't have done it with the Lord favour and the support of my loved ones.


On a separate note, here's a few of my latest collections from Dr.Pizzicato:

A Grecian Goddess dress.
Available in Creamy Beige, Black, Innocent white and Nude Grey.
I totally heart the amazing chiffon material and those detailed ruchings!
Makes it look very ethereal.
And who doesn't like dual toned pieces with a tulip cut skirt,aye?
It's simply too good to resist.
*and the photo fails to demonstrate how awesome it actually is in reality!*


A kerchief maxi dress.=)
Love the floral burst and array of colours.
Happy happy happy.=D
And its downright affordable okaaay..
only RM 49.
*Normally maxis retails at at least RM 55-60*

Haha this is quite a massive update, with over 10 or more items updated at once!
Ranging from high waisted denims, zippy dresses, ruffles, polkas, vintage bags and Chanel-inspired ones.
Eveything which is so in this very moment.;)

Be sure to check it out at Dr.Pizzicato, and if you see anything you like, just beep me alritey.=)
Online shopping is easier than you think.
No fuss, no muss.
Click away already! ahaha


Cheersssss.

3 comments:

Daniel See said...

haha dats a great collection of shoes u gt frm the states!!!!! rily gorgeous.... =) glad u r doing fine with ur on9 business!!!!!
all the best ya abigail!!!!

Dr. Pizzicato said...

Hey Daniel!
Thanks for the generous compliments. haha. =D
All the best in your studies and life too yea!!

Dr. Pizzicato said...

ooops sorry..didnt know i signed in using my e-shop account.XD