Tuesday, June 3, 2008

The Beginning of my Blogging Journey

Hey'all!

First and foremost, this blog is really long overdue. I signed up for blogspot about a year ago..but it didn't workout due to a very frustrating incident.You see...i typed a really looooooooong post..and i saved it to my drafts.However,when i logged on the next time, i found out that my post was GONE! I tried ways and means to retrieve the post but to no avail. I was really so upset i told myself i would never blog on blogspot,at least not until my STPM exams were over with. In fact, i made a vow to myself. (But obviously,i broke it.)

Okay, so exactly why am i here then?

Lets just say the urge to blog finally got the better of me. And i've always kept a journal until a couple of years ago when i stopped writing daily..So i figured a blog would be a good way to channel my thoughts.Mostly purely for my own pleasure.However, readers and comments are always most welcomed.=)

Lastly, the entire setup of this blog is done by my loveliest bestie, JEANNIE CHEAH. *round of applause for her* =D
She created my existing blog for me, with almost zero effort on my part. Lol. Besides providing her with my details.
Thank you so much dearest..really couldn't have done it without you.Not a very tech savvy person myself ya know..haha..Really,thanks a bunch!

Alritey, am lookin' forward to blogging and more blogging in future.Haha.

Have a great day all you who are reading this! Thanks too,for dropping by.Hope to "see" you again yea..=P

2 comments:

Jeannie said...

Hehe... You're welcome. It was really easy actually. =P But hopefully you'll a little bit more often than usual... xxx

My Stories said...

Ooooo..... At last using blogspot already eh... Haha. Welcome to the family of fellow bloggers. Lolz. Will read any updates when possible lah. Equals need to post more stuff yea. Cheers...