Thursday, December 4, 2008

It's over!!! =D

Yay!!!!!!!!!!

STPM is finally over forever!!!!!!!! It is my final government paper apart from the usual SPM,PMR and UPSR and I'm never gonna have to go thru this again.Weeeee! Though honestly speaking, i never would have thought i'd take up the world's 2nd most toughest exam. =/

I'm just soooooooo happy no words can describe how i feel RIGHT NOW .=D
It's like i've just got freed from prison or something.
No one except God can truly comprehend the agonizing 1 and a half years i've went thru just because of it.
The it that caused me to fall sick numerous times in a year and even caused so much stress that i actually cried because of my papers for the first time...I gotta admit i'm actually not the type that gets too worked up bout studies, so as you can see, it was pretty serious already.

But thankfully, as always, the Lord helped me to pull thru the tough times.
Although i felt like giving up on it totally many times before..But with a lil support from people around me and the Lord, somehow or rather..i mustered enough courage to get up from my failure..even when it meant that i had to start from scratch all over. Yea, it was difficult.

Nevertheless, it has taught me many lessons about life and friendship throughout the process and like many of those who have went through this battle before, i have to say i never regretted going for it. =D

It all seems like time passed us by so quickly.....ahh..the nostalgia...
I know I will definitely miss the ambience of my alma mater as well as the familiar faces i see everyday.

******

Right after my final paper which ended at 3.45pm, i was so happy that i was beaming all the way out of the hall. Nevermind how i did, it's the last paper! Even if i wanted to feel sad, i couldn't. haha. Said our bye-byes and gave hugs to friends whom we will be seeing lesser of each day and we promised to keep in touch.(Do keep the promises k! =P )

Then i waited for Josh to come pick me up so we could hang out.Initially was supposed to go out with Darmila for ice cream or Pei Gin and the rest for a movie, but the plan was thwarted cuz everybody decided to head home.LOL.

Went to leisure mall, had lunch...then wanted to watch 'Bolt' but there wasn't any in LM...So we decided to go mid valley instead.haha. Thank God it wasn't at all jam.=D
Arrived just in time for 'Quantum of Solace'. The timing for 'Bolt' was too late...=(
When it ended at 9pm, i still had time to rush to Topshop,and Miss Selfridge to check out the latest installment. I haven't stepped into my fav shops for a long time. Haha. Really needed to check em out even though they were almost closing. Talk about desperation.HAHA.
Also tried the moisturizer cum glow cream at M.A.C. Really pricey but the result was a very dewy and pearl-like complexion. Shall continue to ponder about it..then decide if i really want it.


Here are some pics we took...





Don't the Christmas decos look lovely?I'm so in the mood for a sensational Christmas 2008!


















And me love this dress from Topshop..tee hee..


Love the turquoise colour.Love the material.Love the cutting.
Unfortunately, i had to let this pass.


Wow...it's getting late..better get to bed.Need to go for carolling practise tomorrow! Lookin' forward to it!
Adios~


No comments: