Wednesday, December 31, 2008

The Year End Drama

Just came back from the awesommmmmmmmeeeee Youth camp 2008!

Gosh! I have so many posts that i dunno where to begin..There's....
- A whole day of fun with my form 4 gals last Sunday.

- Christmas day,where i went to midvalley and later to PGRM for 'A Christmas Reflection' musical.

- Christmas eve : the day my family's poor puppy died.Cleo was only 2 years old!

- 'B Real' Youth camp 2008, 27th-30th Dec.Where God really restored my first love for Him.

- Langkawi trip with my mates.

-My participation in the Youth Force christmas caroling performances at Leisure Mall, Renaissance hotel, PJ Hilton, DAP and Kids Kingdom.

Tell me, where should I begin? adui adui..
The thing is, i don't think i'll be able to post all of it..But i do have an idea!
I can link the related blogs..my friends' that is. And u guys can check em out there. =)

*****

A whole day of fun with my form 4 gals last Sunday

Do check out Claudia's blog..she posted loadsss of pics! And some really silly videos of us doing silly things as well.

You should also check out Erica's colourful blog. The post is entitled
21.12.08 ~* Baptism x Cg celebration

And also Su Zanne's and Chermaine's. I think most of the form4 CG gals posted about this so called celebration, which is more like a ' Torture-our-leaders' day. Haha. But despite having to drink yucky stuffs like curry powder mixed with tomato sauce, i still thank God for the wonderful time of fellowship with all of them.
All of you are really an amazing bunch! Love you all with all my heart~

Honestly, I really thank God for placing me in the form 4 cell group this year. At first, i was a bit apprehensive about it..cuz i didn't know any of the gals..nor guys. But as weeks and months passed, i discovered stronger and new friendships with both the other leaders and the gals as well. Some of which grew very close over time. The age gap was not an issue at all. Really praise the Lord for all of them which has been such a great blessing to me.=)

Although I am really sad i won't be with this group of sweethearts again next year...i was so sad i cried okay... But, i am also reminded that God's ways are higher than mine. He surely has a reason and purpose for posting me to the Form 1 CG next year. =)
Am just looking forward to the plans He has for what is to come.I'll accept it gladly and do my best to look after the lil' sheeps.

Do want to continue keeping in touch with the form4 gals though! If you are reading this, make sure we don't lose touch okie. =D Sms me, call me out to yum cha anytime..haha.

*****

Langkawi Trip with my mates

Woohoo! Been wanting to post this up for ages..but time did not permit. It was a superb trip with Ariel, Vivian, Josh , Jiun Ee, Kuan Nien and Kok Wai. You guys really made the trip to Langkawi all the more sweeter.haha. Did so many things together...played our hearts out..chatted into the wee hours of the morning..and ate like a glutton. Err..kidding la. But we really ate scrumptiously especially for dinner. hehe. Thank God for everything. =D

Check out
Ariel's long & detailed post abt this trip. It's written in chinese though. Nevermind if you can't get it..just look at the nice photos we took.It's worth a look! Am missing Tanjung Rhu's sunset and beach alreaddddyyyy...

Alternatively, you can try
my facebook albums. =) There's Part I, II and III. Slowly see la okay..haha.

******

'B Real' Youth Camp 2008, 27th-30th December

Introducing......the bi-annual Charis youth camp.This year's was held at Bayu Beach Resort, Port Dickson. The same place where youth camp was held in 2004. Certainly brings back sweet memories..

Pastor.Elijah Kong
was the speaker this time and i must say he is truly an anointed and dynamic minister of God! (not to mention he looks way younger than the pic featured in our camp booklet.hahaha.)


It is in this camp where God restored my 1st love for Him.

It is in this camp where i grew closer with the form 4 gals, especially after staying in the same room with Chermaine, Claudia, Amanda, Ginny and not forgetting my beloved Yi Li whom i've known for a long time. And after all the pillow talk and night chats..we discovered so many things about one another.Haha. Some of which shocked me to the core!!

All of us gathered in room 306 (ours is 307) every night,where Beatrice, Erica, Su Zanne, Cassandra, Cherie and Arwyn stayed.
It was reaaaaally fun..although i felt so tired every night..we slept about 2-3 a.m daily...and for Ginny and I, we had to get up at 7a.m to go for worship practise while the others slept till 8.30! LOL. However, im not complaining, cuz serving God is a joy and privilege. But in the morning, i was always energized and all ready to receive more of God's Word. =D

Do check out Claudia's blog again for more interesting videos and photos and more of what its about.From a different perspective. =)

On a more serious note, I want to thank The Lord for refreshing my spirit during this camp.After an entire year of stress with STPM and challenges, one can't help but feel dry and de-energized at the end of the year...But it is in this perfect timing that God brought me to this camp to get away from the hustle and bustle of city life and just to sit at His feet and absorb all the love that He has to offer me.

The altar call sessions were powerful. I responded unhesitatingly to each of it because i knew i needed to encounter the Lord even more than ever before.The last thing i want is to miss out on what God as in stored for me! And praise Him, He graciously allowed me to experience Him in each of it.. Tears rolled uncontrollably every time, and on day 3, I was filled to the brim with the laughter of the Holy Spirit. I just couldn't stop laughing eventhough i knew it was quite an embarrasing sight and others might think im crazy. But at that point of time, i could only focus my thoughts on Jesus and Jesus alone. Now that i'm back in KL, I am aware that temptations lurk everywhere and challenges are aplenty.. But i just want to continue to hold on to the promises of God and hide His Word tightly in my heart. And be a candle in the midst of darkness.

I'll always remember this:
The bigger the problems, the bigger is the victory in Christ!

On a cheekier note now..haha..us gals posed like model wannabes on the last day, before checking out of the hotel room. Haha.

Take one.
Malaysia' Next Top Model.
Not.


Take two.
The hand-on-cheek pose.

Take three.
The 'Jealousy'. Haha.

Christmas Caroling at Renaissance Hotel, 24th Dec

Some pics to do the talking..







Really thank the Lord for an opportunity like this~ Not just singing carols,thrilling the audience, but more importantly, as a testimony to everyone that God is love.

Have a blessed new year everyone!

No comments: