Sunday, December 7, 2008

Updates

-Will be rather busy in the coming weeks as I'll be travelling to various places.Namely, Bangkok and Langkawi and around town.Can't wait to shop at Chatuchak!

-Been going out alot eversince my exams ended. tee hee.Making up for the "lost" times.Wanna meet up with my friends but at the moment, my schedule is really packed.

-Helped out at the S.A.F.E community booth on Friday at 1U by creating awareness about this ministry which helps women who were previously drug dependent,sex workers,etc to get back on their feet.The jewelries we sold are all handmade by them(not to mention, they are all made of genuine swarovski crystals and are really pretty!) and the proceeds will go back to them as a means of income for them to rebuild their lives. =)
Do support this community work by clicking here. A simple gesture goes a long way! (And trust me, the products looks way nicer in reality compared to the pics.^^)

-Time to pack my STPM books (which is really taking up alot of storage) and pass it to my junior.=)

-Christmas Caroling practise is really getting better each time. Really looking forward in doing my part to reach out and be a blessing to others this Christmas. =D

-I desire to grow closer with God starting today.Especially since I'm pretty free in a sense. No homework or tuitions,etc.So there's no excuse for me not to spend more time reading the Word and praying diligently everyday, no? I can't afford to miss out on my daily bread anymore.

-One thing I've discovered in the past week:

Friends,even the closest ones,will go through tests at some point of their friendship.
But perseverance is the key here and we should always learn to see things from another person's perspective and work things out thru prayer and understanding between both parties.
No matter what, true friendship lasts despite the adversities faced.That's what I'm positive about.=)

Cheers and have a great week~

No comments: