Sunday, January 4, 2009

Change

A few discoveries about myself made between late 2008 and early 2009:

  1. I lost approximately 3 kg. I'm now around 42 kg, which is.......a tad too skinny for my height. And i think my previously 'Normal' BMI (Body Mass Index) is now categorized as 'Underweight'. How's that for a start in new year?haha. Honestly though, I'm partly happy,cuz it i won't have to go on a diet whatsoever.But note that, being slim is entirely different from being fit.
Slim = Fit. FALSE. ( can't find the ''not equals'' mathematical sign...haha)

So, i will have to start going for jogs regularly or risk registering for a gym membership at
Fitness First which will probably not be put to full use in the long run.That always
happens isn't it?

Hopefully i'll gain some weight during Chinese New Year.=P
Eat loads and loads of new year cookies and crackers.Muahahaha.
Meanwhile, its time to keep FIT!

2. My pimples have miraculously stopped popping out like........like...i dunno what.
But those hideous red lil thingies have decided to leave me alone for good. =D Yay!
The funny thing is, my diet hasn't exactly changed, though my sleeping habits have
improved (since STPM and all the stress is over and done with). So why are they not
popping out so frequently like they use to?

Something tells me its due to mature hormones. (I'm still too young for the word 'ageing'
okie.) Just can't believe im no longer a -teen(nineteen,sixteen..all histories) this year. I'm a
-ty already! aaaaaaaaahhhhh. Okie, its not that bad i reckon. hehe. Was overreacting. But
the swiftly passing time is really amazing. In a blink of an eye, we're in 2009! Whoever
came up with the ''time flies'' line is so right. It really flieeeeeessss even before my
resolutions are fulfilled. Hahaha.

Anyway, back to point.Am just glad the zits have stopped bothering me, although they still
do occasionally. But its way better now. Thank God.



Erm, i can't really think of anything else at the moment..am kinda tired actually. But whatever changes it may be, i just wanna thank God for His faithfulness to me throughout year 2008. I truly believe that year 2009 will be a year of greater challenges.But that also means there'll be more victories! =D No matter what, my hope is in Christ the Lord.

'Spread out! Think Big! Let's grow!'

2 comments:

TC Tham said...

congrats on the lack of.. pimples.. the constant worries of females.. hahaha.. ask josiah on how to tone up body.. hahaha..

Abigail said...

haha i know u guys went to Fitness First laaa!