Saturday, October 10, 2009

Sharing

Hmm...suddenly have this urge to blog....Wow..neglected this blog fer so long edi....=/

woopsie.

It's 12:38 am now. I'm sitting in front of my cute pink vaio lappie(laptop).;)..in my hostel's living room.....waiting to sleep...yet i dun feel like sleeping prolly cuz tmr is a weekend! hip hip hooray!

And all my housemates are still busy surfing the net as well. haha.

I'd just came back from uni..at about 10 pm. Yea, you read that right. (=
Cuz we had maths test! wooot. haha. why do i sound so happy? 0.0
Im not actually..hehe..but im pretty happy with the test cuz i think i could answer most of the questions except for the last one..a bit of hiccup there.. lols.

Haha.If you know me well, you'll know that i'm not exactly a numbers person. LOL. Hence, the joy! ;p
But praise be to God that He has given me wisdom and guidance. And now that i've done my part, the only thing left to do is--- leave the results to Him =))

You know i have this tendency to replay the scenes during the exam..like what i did wrong..did i get this Qs corectly? any careless mistakes? etc etc XD
But i realize that's worrying..and if i keep doing that...it's not gonna help me either, cuz the paper is already in the lecturer's hands. Nothing much i can do. Except of course, to pray. =)

And by doing that, i'm not trusting the Lord already. That's why i'm trying to practise eliminating that bad habit by asking God to help me have greater faith in Him and to simply surrender all to Him. ;)
Yep yep.


****


Well well well...can't believe i have already been in this uni at Johor for close to 4 months already! And the year end sem break is coming real soon (end of november)! weeeeee~

But its weird, cuz it seems like i haven't learnt much and the first sem is coming to an end already?? wow.
What with all the class being cancelled....and my quite relaxed timetable....oh, and not to mention all the 1 week short breaks we always get! wahahaha

If this is uni life, then i'm all for it.
haha..kidding of course.;p
Lets not forget im still only in SEM ONE. (=
More to come. teehee. And we all know how final year can be a killer. FYPs, thesis........*gasp*

But then again, i know that if God has placed me here, He will surely carry me thru the seasons. Come what may, my hope is still in You Lord. =)


****
Here's a news i just have to share:
My roomie from Perak is following me to church this Sunday! (i mean my church in Batu Pahat..)

I was just so so so elated when she agreed.=D
Still am! =DDD

Just that morning, she said 'No..' and later when i shared the Good News with her during our 5 hour wait for her PTPTN loan....and when i mustered all the courage i had to ask her if she would follow me to church this Sunday or not, amazingly, she said 'Okies, i'll go check it out lah...See whats in stored there..'


=))))


Praise the Lord. Indeed, it is only the Holy Spirit who can change a person's heart and mind and make it subject to His.=)

Immediately, i called sis Peniel, my 'good shepherd' and wonderful sis in Christ who is a role model to me. And i told her the awesome news!
She too was real happy.
And as always, her msg replies never fail to enlighten me. =)
Thank you sis.


It was very very difficult for me to open my mouth to share the Good News, although there is always this burden for people. Somehow, it seems like something is always hindering me.
My fears. The fear of rejection. Like what others would think of me, etc.
And i believe spiritual warfare is involved too. Something we can't see, yet it is real, and it occurs in the spiritual realm.

To be continued.....

Internet connection is terrible. sobs.


(Psst. This post was supposed to be posted up last Friday.teehee.)

No comments: