Friday, January 23, 2009

Confessions of a Heart filled with Faith

Woke up at close to 5 a.m today, because something seemed to be gushing out of my throat again..I knew that it was coming.

Rushed to the toilet sink and out came those blood...

This time, it was worse, cuz it just kept coming and i couldn't suppress the coughs like i've tried doing before. Immediately i rushed to my parents room and knocked numerous times at their door.

I couldn't control the coughs that were coming out from my lungs..and one after another, the blood just kept getting released in more and more quantities. At one point, i was so frightened that i grasped my lungs with my hand..cuz i was beginning to gasps for air..i couldn't breathe cuz it felt like my lungs were going to collapse.
My carnal being thought i wasn't going to make it if it continued like this. But i knew deep down, i WILL and i CAN pull through this challenge..cuz by his striped I am healed!

Dad and mum was praying continuously beside me and commanding with authority of the believer for the blood to cease. After i dunno how many minutes of continuous coughs..it finally did cool down.Praise the Lord, for He is My Jehovah Rafah, the Great Physician.

I was still breathing very hard, but at least it got better.Took the med and tried going back to sleep.Finally fell asleep at about 6+.....

**Even right now, I'm listening to 'Oceans will part'...it's so relevant to my situation.And i believe even to soem of yours.=)

'As you open my eyes to the work of Your hands....Present sufferings may pass,Lord your mercy will last........And my heart will find praise, i'll delight in your ways..... Hope will rise, glory shown...In my life your will be done.'

Whatever may come my way, i will always have FAITH in the Lord.
Just like Job did when God tested Him by taking away the lives of his family, his possesions, and even afflicted him with diseases and all the worst things you could think of. And you would've thought Job would let go of God, even his wife told him to,but that was the last thing he would ever do.

May i exercise the mountain-moving faith of people like Job~

For He is the potter, and I'm His mould. =)

Faith.Faith.Faith

2 comments:

TC Tham said...

I sincerely hope you will get well soon..

Abigail said...

thank you loads Tham.=))