Thursday, January 15, 2009

The Mane Issue

There! Finally the pics of my new hairstyle is up.teehee.

Dye + Perm

I think it looks so luscious and wavy that i can't exactly believe it belongs to me. haha.

Cuz when i first had it done like 1-2weeks ago, it looked kinda dull. I mean it looks nice, i like it, but not the type of perm i wanted...so i went back to the salon 2days later and re-permed it. (Thankfully my stylist was nice enough to not charge me extra..cuz it'll really make me broke..the dye + perm costs about RM 480..and that is also after mum bargained and got some discounts.)


Side view.
Like the brownish-red colour.



Will just let the pic do the talking...



And finally,

I like~

--Actually, the camera did a great job too..cuz in reality, my locks probably doesn't look as silky and gorgeous as it is in those photos.HAHA--

Have a great weekend peeps! I have morning shift tomorrow~

2 comments:

TC Tham said...

nice new and fresh look.. hahaha.. you've changed your straight bangs to diagonal ones.. ^^

Abigail said...

haha its called side-swept bangs.teehee.New year new look! i wanna see a chnage in you too! muahaha