Monday, January 19, 2009

Crushed, but not destroyed.

Just when everything seems to be going great for me, work at Starbucks,supportive family,relationships, great friends, my own e-boutique business, a holiday to UK in March, an opportunity to touch lives and so much more...all of a sudden, something major comes up and threatens to shatter my hopes and dreams.

All i can say right now is please PRAY for me....I'm in need of fervent prayers.

I was thinking of all the possibilities on why i could be susceptible to such a thing, but i guess right now, it's not about asking 'why?' but to focus on the solution and on the God of Miracles.

Deep down, i'm feeling awkward..I can't even begin to find the right words..haha..Even as im writing this, tears are welling up in my eyes.It's not like im angry with God for allowing that to happen, but i've somehow accepted it as part of His plans for my life. As out-of-the-ordinary as it might seem, i am confident and i know that He will always be in control.

And i believe the Lord somehow gave me an insight while i was pondering over the situation that has arised so abruptly. I remember what certain pastors like Ps.Elijah said before, 'When you surrender your life to God and asks Him to truly use you for His purposes, you will face challenges and lots of trials along the way...And you can be assured that God will TEST you along the way so that you will become the refined instrument for His glory.'
The key thing i believe is, PERSEVERANCE right now.

I will persevere and emerge victorious from this battle.=)

'The weapons we fight with are not the weapons of the world. On the contrary, they have divine power to demolish strongholds.2 Corinthians 10:3-5 '

I will have mountain-moving FAITH~

No comments: